2014 Blogger of the Year
ENTRY DATES: August 13, 2014 – August 29, 2014.
DEADLINE: August 29, 2014
THEME: “Creating a Baby-Safe World”
The Blogger of the Year Contest is a brand-new initiative to honor bloggers who are helping to create awareness around the topics of health, wellness and environmentalism, and share Healthy Child’s message and mission online. ONE winner will be chosen from among our many dedicated bloggers for the honor of representing Healthy Child Healthy World as our 2014 Blogger of the Year.
In line with Healthy Child’s mission to empower parents to take action and protect children from toxic chemicals the contest theme is “Creating a Baby-Safe World.”
• Winner will be formally recognized and presented with an award at the Healthy Child event at ShiftCon in October 2014
• The winning blogger will have the honor of representing Healthy Child to the online blogger public, and will also be honored via an exclusive Q & A profile blog and newsletters sent to 100k+ subscribers
• Winner will receive a Babganics gift basket full of Babyganics goodies
Contest Entry Components:
2) Blog Carnival” Original Blog Post Submission on the topic of “creating a baby-safe world.”
- Include a link to the entry blog posts via our web form here. The blog link may also be sent separately from the entry form by emailing the link to firstname.lastname@example.org. The original blog post must be a minimum of 300 words, published to the blogger’s own website.
- The submitted piece does not have to be a new or recently published piece; older work can be submitted as long as it is an appropriate representation of the topic.
- We encourage all contestants to share their “Blog Carnival” entry blog on their website and social media channels during the last week of August, 8/24 – 8/29/2014.
3) We greatly encourage contestants to share the news about the Healthy Child Blogger of the Year contest on two social media platforms of their choice.
What if my blog isn’t specifically focused on babies or kids?
That is totally okay! Bloggers from all of the following categories are invited to apply: Food, Health, Parenting/Kids, Non-toxic Home Living, and Environmental Consciousness.
I am new to Healthy Child, but my blog seems like a great fit. Can I still apply?
Absolutely! We encourage newcomers to apply and get involved!