THE WORLD LEADER IN 100% COTTON FEMININE CARE PRODUCTS
Founded in Milan in 1947, Corman leads today’s Italian feminine care market with a pharmacy market share over 50%. Beyond Italy, the company’s products are sold in more than 25 countries around the world. This success can be attributed to Corman’s focus on 100% cotton and organic cotton fem care pads, panty liners, tampons as well as incontinence pads.
In the US, while most women are not aware that national feminine care brands are made of synthetics, Corman’s Organ(y)c brand is a desirable alternative – the only company that can provide a complete line of products, including pads, panty liners and tampons – made with 100% cotton and organic cotton. Not limited to its growing Organ(y)c brand, Corman has been providing fem care products for store brand programs.
ATTRIBUTES AND BENEFITS OF CORMAN’S FEMININE CARE
The company’s founders created cotton and organic cotton products in response to their concerns about pesticides, plastics and chlorine in fem care and incontinence products.
Corman is proud of its commitment to social accountability and environmental sustainability.
For example, packaging for the company’s Organ(y)c brand is biodegradable thanks, in part, to Mater-Bi*, a special biopolymer derived from corn starch.
Organ(y)c brand highlights include:
- 100% certified organic cotton
- Outer wrap and backing for pads and liners made from Mater-Bi* bio-polymer
- Hypoallergenic for sensitive skin
- Naturally breathable, soft and comfortable
- Skin pH compatible
- Cotton reduces the risk of overheating and itching due to friction, especially while walking, running or wearing tight clothing
- Chorine bleach and perfume-free
- Super Absorbent Powder(SAP)-free